Like I was saying. . .

Like most blogs, this is just a compilation of stuff that occupies my mind.

Monday, April 11, 2005

I suppose I should write something on this every now and then.

How's that for a lame title?

I don't have anything specific to write about. Things have been really busy. I'm having moderate success with The Body Shop sales so far. Nothing spectacular, but I tend to expect a lot of myself, so that's not really objective.

My sister with the scrapbooking company gave me some work doing sales calls. They have a new product and wanted some extra people to call scrapbook stores to try and get sales. So far I've spent probably 10 hours on the project and not made one single sale. Mind you, the perfect little pampered snobbish employees at her office are keeping all the good accounts, and they gave me a bunch that haven't done business with the company in years. I could write a whole blog on them, but that will have to be another night because I'm tired and lazy.

The only other remarkable thing going on right now is that I'm fat. Remarkably heavier than I thought. I was at my friend's house tonight and made the mistake of weiging myself. I'm 10 pounds more than I thought I was, and I've gained 4 pounds since my 6 week postpartum check (baby is now 4 months old). That sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home