Like I was saying. . .

Like most blogs, this is just a compilation of stuff that occupies my mind.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Stupid lofty goals.

I always do this to myself. I make a plan, then make huge expectations for the plan and myself and everyone involved. Of course things never work out, at least not by the agenda that I create, but that doesn't seem to teach me anything.

So it is with a lot of things in my life right now. Nothing is where I want it to be, or even close. I am trying trying trying. . . I feel like I'm spinning my wheels half the time. But I'm not getting anywhere.

Mostly these feelings are in reference to my business. By now, I was going to have my business debt paid off and be working on other debts. Not even close. The only commissions I've made this month had to go for groceries, and my biggest show this month just rescheduled.

On the positive side, May is almost booked to the minimum amount of parties I wanted to do per month. That's a good thing. I just have to figure out how to make more money per party so I can actually make progress. The idea was to get us into a better position overall, financially speaking, not just to keep our heads above water. I guess the latter will have to do for now, but I continue to have high hopes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home