Like I was saying. . .

Like most blogs, this is just a compilation of stuff that occupies my mind.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Payoffs.

I've put so much work into my business, and it's finally starting to pay off. I'm actually making money. I'm pouring money into it, too, but I've made enough to pay for our groceries and to start paying down the credit card.

I can't credit myself though. I had to really pray. I had to go to Heavenly Father personally and tell Him that I needed help. The biggest thing was making a commitment to pay tithing. I've done that, monthly, on time, and that has made all the difference.

I'm coming out of the funk I've been in for the last couple of weeks, as well. I feel like a black cloud is lifting and there's light again. I can see hope again, I feel happy again.

As far as the kids go, I've decided that I do not like 3 years old. This is not a fun stage. Okay, there are fun parts; mostly Abby's incredible memory and ability to convey what she's thinking. I need to watch it though, she's starting to mimick a lot. I was making a graphic of Santa Clause the other day, and she was watching, and when I finished, she asked, "Is that the whole damn Santa?". Oops. :p On the flip side, she's learning to talk like Napoleon, which is just great. At my brother's house, she went into the toy room and said, "Look at all these SWEET toys!", and a minute later, "Yeah, this is sure some sweet stuff!". She's infuriating at times, but gosh I love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home