Like I was saying. . .

Like most blogs, this is just a compilation of stuff that occupies my mind.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sometimes it takes making a mistake twice to learn from it.

I hereby pledge that if I can help it, we will never cohabitate with my in-laws again. Suffice it to say that I hope they felt more welcome in our home than I have felt in theirs. Sincerely.

And thus closes a difficult chapter. We close on our house today. I am really pleased with how everything came out. Hardly anything is how I imagined it. Mostly that's a good thing! It feels like our home already. We put a lot of thought and planning into it, and work of course. I can't wait to move in. We should be able to start moving tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Spamtastic.

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes, never again (lets hope anyway).
    I'm so excited for you guys to have your new home! Can't wait to see it, and you guys, the next time we are down :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home