Like I was saying. . .

Like most blogs, this is just a compilation of stuff that occupies my mind.

Friday, January 27, 2006

TRACY IS PREGNANT!

I'm soooooo happy!

This is my sister-in-law, wife to my husband's brother. They live in another state but we wish they lived here, both because we really like being around them and because we'd love to be able to help them out with things we could more easily help with if they were nearby.

It's been hard to see them struggle through school and life in general. They work harder than just about anyone I know, and they're so dedicated to their little family. But sometimes it seems like they just can't catch a break. It's frustrating to see and frustrating to not be able to do much about it.

But this news is so wonderful.

They've wanted a baby for the longest time. I'm going to guess about seven years? Tracy has really bad endometriosis. The disease alone is really awful to live with, and to add insult to injury you get infertility along with it. I haven't been through endometriosis, but I've gone down the infertility road and back again. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, let alone one of my best friends.

They have two fantastic boys. They are the sweetest, nicest, most well-behaved kids I've ever known. They've wanted a younger sibling SO badly. I'm just thrilled and tickled pink for all of them.

Speaking of pink, I have a hunch that it's a girl.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's nice to hear some people are happy for us!
    And for those who arent, WHO CARES. ;)
    Tracy

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Amen to that. They're missing out. And I can't wait to go up there and smell her sweet little head. (yes I'm still convinced it's a 'she'!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home