Like I was saying. . .

Like most blogs, this is just a compilation of stuff that occupies my mind.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Getting Russ's art up

My brother-in-law, Russell, is an amazing artist. Before I knew him, my art world was limited to the cliche' Monets and Kincades hanging in so many living rooms. He has opened my eyes to the many different ways that art can be beautiful. His work is so evocative; even moreso in person. He often works in very large scale, and with his hands rather than brushes. Just seeing images of his work is very impressive; seeing them in person is amazing.

Anyway I'm working on getting a blog up for him here on Blogger. I will link it as soon as I can figure out how. Take a look, leave him some feedback, and link to your blog if you'd like. I'd love to get his name out there.

For now, you can take a look from here: http://russrummlerart.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home